Friday, March 13, 2009

Hair, Hair, and more hair!

Recently I've been on a natural hair kick.

I mean I have natural hair. But I'm trying to incorporate more natural hair products into my hair care regimen.

I recently purchased some items from Miss Jessie's: http://www.missjessies.com/products.html

From there I got the curly pudding and the baby buttercreme....WHICH I LOVE! the stuff defined my curls something fierce. It's amazing. I also purchased products from Oyin homemade. I haven't recieved any of the products but I will be blogging about all of them once i get them.

I also have been experimenting with my hair by watching different tutuorials on youtube.com about how to do natural hairstyles. There is a lot of good information on the web I must say.

I'm excited to do my hair in a twist out style so that i can achieve a curly all over look. I'll probably be doing that either tomorrow or sunday but i'll post pics of how it looks!

'I had short hair for a while, but I ended up loving it.'
Tatyana Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment