Sunday, June 28, 2009

PROCEED WITH CAUTION

This is an angry post...

Recently things have been looking up at work. They hired a couple new guys aka 'my boys' and their energy has just made the place more pleasant.

There is only one problem.. My supervisor 'Dimbo Jimbo'. When i first started I thought JImbo was cool. He seemed focused on positivity and making sure the work place was free from negativity. He warned me to stay out of 'cliques' and to stay on top of my work. My other coworkers talked negatively about the guy and I never understood why, until i started observing more and listening to what comes out of this fool's mouth.

Jimbo is one of THE MOST incompetent supervisors I've ever had. actually he is the ONLY incompetent supervisor I've ever had. He is the person the breeds the negativity in the office and whats amazing is that he truly has no clue. He thinks people talk about him behind his back and start arguments with him for no reason. He feels as though he does his job and is a beaming beacon for positivity. Well excuse me, but I don't think there is anything positive about telling your subordinates that they can find a job elsewhere is they have any questions and concerns.

The man also has a bad case of napoleon complex. He's just a guard dog and a micromanager. He never helps you when you need help and never has anything of relevance to say during meetings. All in all It really bothers me that I have a damn fool as a boss. But I'm done complaining about things that cannot change, all i can do in the end is change me and my situation and I am diligently working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment